VACATION CLUB BAC Corp., in the following document the “RESPONSIBLE”, located at Av. Morelos 2005, Arcos Vallarta, 44130, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico and with an Internet address of www.eze-trip.com, is liable for the use and protection of your personal information, in accordance with the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, hereafter referred to as the “LAW”. With regard to this we must inform you of the following:
a. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or
III. Purpose of Personal Information. The personal information that you provide to the RESPONSIBLE will be used to carry out our primary operations. The main use of your personal information will be to identify you for consultation. It will also be used to provide you with required services; complete our contractual obligations to you; evaluate the quality of our services; produce invoices that safeguard contracted products and services; and to process, fulfill and follow up on orders.
The personal information you supply will be used appropriately for that which it was obtained and will be integrated into the corresponding database, which will not be published and could have additional information generated by our own mediums. These will not be taken into consideration when integrating the database and information provided by third parties.
Additionally, we will use your personal information for the following secondary purposes:
1. To send information to your email address in respect to our own and third-party publicity and marketing, to notify you about our promotions, and to share other information regarding our services.
2. To carry out surveys and obtain your feedback to improve our services.
If you do not desire to have your personal information to be used for the aforementioned secondary purposes, you may revoke your consent by sending an email or by personally sending a request to the aforementioned address, respectively, specifying which secondary purposes you do not desire us to use your personal information for. Importantly, your revocation of consent in this respect will not be a cause to cease providing the rest of our services.
In the case that you do not desire to have your personal information used for secondary purposes,
a. Indicate so by sending an email; and/or
b. By sending a written request to the address of the RESPONSIBLE.
Your request must specify which secondary purposes you do not desire us to use your personal information for. This revocation of consent will not be a cause to cease providing the rest of our services.
a. When you provide it directly;
b. When you visit our website;
c. When you use our online services, and
d. When we obtain information through other sources as permitted by the LAW.
VI.- ARCO Rights. You have the right to request access, updates, corrections, cancellation and opposition to the usage of your personal information (“ARCO Rights”). Furthermore, you have the right to request the revocation or limitation of your personal information (“Other Rights”). The aforementioned rights comply with establishments of the LAW.
1. Access. You will be able to know what personal information of yours we have, what we use it for, and the given conditions of usage.
2. Corrections. Additionally, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in the case that it has changed, is incorrect, or incomplete.
3. Cancellation. You may request that we eliminate your personal information from our records or databases.
4. Opposition. In the same way, you may oppose the usage of your personal information for any particular purpose.
5. Revocation. You may request to revoke the consent you gave, if applicable, for the handling of your personal information. However, it is important to keep in mind that it may not be possible in all cases to comply with this request or end all usage of personal information immediately. This is due to the possibility that, for some legal obligation deriving from a legal relationship that the RESPONSIBLE maintains, we are required to continue processing your personal information.
6. Limitation. You may limit the usage and divulgence of your personal information.
So that you may exercise your Arco Rights and Other Rights dealing with your personal information, by submitting a request, you should:
a. Send an email; and/or
For security and to comply with the LAW, the request must be accompanied with information that allows the RESPONSIBLE to verify your identity and your legal representation, if applicable. In the case that the request is incomplete, the RESPONSIBLE has the right to request the missing information from you.
When you submit a request, you must guarantee that all information, including personal information, submitted in the request is accurate, correct, and true. Consequently, you are held responsible for any damage and/or harm you cause.